ISMC Co-founder and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Thais Russomano presented an invited paper, Evaluation of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in HypoG and MicroG Simulations on Earth at the JPL/Caltech AHS 2017 11th NASA/ESA Conference on Adaptive Hardware and Systems meeting July 26th, 2017.
- Evaluation of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in HypoG and MicroG Simulations on Earth
- ITU – XPRIZE Inaugural AI for Good Summit Takes Place in Geneva
- THE ISMC LED PROJECT FOR SPACE (LEO and Interplanetary) MISSIONS
- Osteoclast’s Impact in Causing Osteoporosis in Microgravity with and without Radiation Effect
- Interactive Behavioral Health Psychologist Persona